No, I’m not engaged nor will I be getting engaged/married anytime soon (I’m still a baby!). But I grew up in a beautiful era with beautiful ballads and romantic songs that I just need to list them down before I forget!
Go ahead and use for your own personal use/preference! The list is bound to get longer as I’ll be adding songs as I remember them.
Songs that are bolded are the ones I would love to have for my first dance with my husband : )
- Backstreet Boys – Anywhere For You
- Backstreet Boys – I’ll Never Find Someone Like You
- N*Sync – This I Promise You
- Backstreet Boys – Spanish Eyes
- Boyz II Men – Make Love To You
- All-4-One – I Swear
- Luther Vandross – I’d Rather
- Boyz II Men – On Bended Knee
- 98 Degrees – I Do (Cherish You)
- 98 Degrees – My Everything
- Mariah Carey ft. Brian McKnight – Whenever You Call
- Jim Brickman ft. Christina Aguilera – My Destiny
- Kenny Rogers – Through the Years
This is the father-daughter song for my wedding.
- Christina Aguilera – Blessed
- Joe – No One Else Comes Close
- Whitney Houston – I Have Nothing
I’d love to sing this to my husband!
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
- K-Ci & Jojo – All My Life
- Bryan Adams – Everything I Do (I Do it for You)
- Monica – For You I Will
- Atlantic Starr – Always
- Tamia – Who Do You Tell?
- Celine Dion – Power of Love
This is my parents’ wedding song, I’ll definitely have this song playing during my wedding.
- Leona Lewis – Moment Like This
- Olivia Newton John – Hopelessly Devoted To You
Another song I’d love to sing to my husband!
- Diana Ross ft. Lionel Richie – Endless Love
- Destiny’s Child – Brown Eyes
- Pussycat Dolls – Stick Wit U
- Eric Benet & Tamia – Spend My Life with You
- Toni Braxton – You Mean the World To Me
- Whitney Houston – Saving All My Love For You
- Mariah Carey – My All